Breaking The Barriers Of Your Mind
Bellingen Memorial Hall
Saturday 19th December
5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
A free community project for the whole family
to inspire and empower you to thrive in 2021 & beyond
* Do You Have Dreams That You Think Are Impossible?
* Are You Stopping Yourself From Having The Best Life Ever?
* Maybe You Always Wanted To Explore New Ventures But Keep Backing Out?
You are not alone. We all live with barriers. And maybe you also have encountered additional hardship in 2020.
Imagine being a young woman who had never engaged in sports, had felt shy and inhibited through her teen years, but then at the final year of high school decided to take up karate of all sports?
Imagine knowing that being 4'11" tall it would be absolutely impossible to ever be competitive at karate sparring on a high level, where size & reach accounts for so much?
Francisa will share how she went against all odds becoming a 4-times National Karate Champion and Bronze Medallist in World Championships and what enabled her to break her internal barriers and how you can too.
You Will Discover How To:
* Develop A Positive Mind knowing that you are good enough
* Reach Your True Potential to pursuit your dreams
* Gain Confidence to explore new opportunities
* Develop Resilience to fight against the naysayers & adversities in life
* Value Yourself so that you can be of service to others
* And Much More................
All ages are welcome to this fun & empowering workshop that also includes special guests:
Gumbaynggirr Elder Miklo Jarrett to conduct a powerful & beautiful opening ceremony. While brilliant music teacher Luke Rhodes leads the Gunganbuwala Choir with amazing songs in the Gumbaynggirr language.
All welcome, please bring your family & friends along.
Booking is essential. Seats are limited due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Get Your Free Ticket (Value @ $30) Below
Don't delay, get your Free Ticket NOW